Calorique® - Infrared heating panels 50/80/100 cm wide - 90/150/220 W/m²
Calorique® - Heating foil is a high quality, certified product at cheap prices. Pre-assembled heating sheets/electric floor heating, wall heating, ceiling heating, also very suitable as mirror anti-fog heating and mobile home heating. The webs are up to 8m long and can be cut to size along the specified dotted lines. Heat output and width are selectable. They are particularly suitable for do-it-yourselfers with less experience in laying underfloor heating.
Calorique® infrared heating foil has been manufactured environmentally friendly in the USA since 1985. Certification is done in Europe. Calorique's iQ FlexHeat is a patented infrared heating element that provides maximum efficiency, durability, flexibility, safe use and in a wide range of products. The service life of the heating foil is on average 30 years. The carrier foil is non-flammable. Calorique® offers a warranty of 15 years on this product.
Calorique® - carbon heating foil offers the following very versatile applications:
- Underfloor heating for floor coverings such as laminate, carpet, linoleum, parquet, wood plank and tiles
- Space and apartment heating, heating in business premises as well as in complete private homes
- Ceiling heater
- Balcony and loggia heating
- Winter garden heating
- Anti-fog system for the mirror in the bathroom
- Motorhome / Camper / Caravan Heater
- Heating for yachts
- Root zone heater in greenhouses
- Snow melting system
- Barrel and tank heating
- Heating of special areas (e.g. in Research and Engeneering)
- Heat for pets / reptiles
With this underfloor foil heating no concrete work is required and the installation is easy to perform. The foil heating can be used directly and regardless of the season. The heating foil is 0.3 mm thick, invisible and can therefore be adapted to any room design.
iQ FlexHeat infrared heaters converts ultra-efficiently 99.9% of electricity energy directly into heat. Such high efficiency of fast electricity conversion into heat makes iQ FlexHeat very cost-effective for any type of application.
The Environmental temperature is perceived slightly higher (by 3 - 4°C) than the actual radiant heat. This means that the room climate is just as pleasantly warm at a lower temperature as comparatively with conventional heating systems. Such a reduction of the temperature by only 1°C results in an energy saving of 5-6%!
The infrared heat warms up all objects, furniture and people in the room. These, in turn, submit the heat into the room. Due to this convenient feature of the infrared heating system, dust turbulence is strongly reduced and the warm air remains evenly distributed throughout the living area. The infrared heat allows to save up to 40% of heating energy!
- Infrared radiation heat, Parallel connection of elements - in case of mechanical damage, only the affected area is excluded - the heating system is still maintained
- No corrosion
- consistant distribution of heat
- Installation also possible as ceiling or as wall heater
- Can be installed almost everywhere on existing floor coverings in new buildings or in the renovation of old buildings
- Vertical installation possible, also in individual interior elements
iQFlexHeat vs electric cable
Electric heating systems that involve an electric cable wich is embedded in wire mesh, are the reason why so many people are hesitant to switch to infrared panel heating systems. Although the concept of using electrical energy for heating is the same, the cable systems are less effective and not as durable as the iQFlexHeat flexible infrared heating elements:
- To create enough heat for a pleasant ambience, the electric cable must reach much higher temperature than iQFlexHeat. Higher temperatures also means higher energy consumption!
- Electric cable mats need much more time to spread the heat through the meshes and time means energy! iQFlexHeat uses conductive elements that spread the heat evenly, moreover quickly and efficiently.
- With a cable under your floor, the feeling is the same as walking across wooden planks on an electric grill. Over time, the underside of the flooring can be marked with "grill marks" as a trace of potential damage that cable heating mats can cause. iQFlexHeat infrared heating elements produce a safe and even layer of heat that efficiently heats your rooms without damage to the flooring.
- If a cable should break, it means a breakdown of the whole circuit. iQFlexHeat is a unique heating system that will work with almost maximum power in case a small part of the system should be damaged.
Do not place any large-surface furniture or objects without feet above the electric floor heating (loss of heating power). This leads to heat accumulation under the furniture surface.
Included in delivery
- The Calorique® heating foil in the width of 50, 80 or 100 cm and depending on your choice, with a heat output of 90, 150 or 220 W/m², with connected and insulated cable, 2.6 m long. To adjust the length, if necessary, you can cut the heating foil along the dotted line between the carbon heating elements approx every 16 mm.
- Two insulation patches per heating panel to insulate the ends of the guide rails
- Self-adhesive aluminum foil protective shield 55 cm wide, the cable yellow-green 2.6 m long, a press clamp FC1001 to cover the heating surface and connect to the protective conductor
- Installation instructions:
The aluminum foil can be used as a grounded shield, which improves the protection class of the floor heating. It sets the electromagnetic field to zero. In case of installation in wet rooms, the creepage current is also avoided.