Programmable thermostat E2026 with 2.5m floor sensor
The thermostat E2026 is universally applicable and particularly recommended for the Calorique® heating systems. The E2026 thermostat offers numerous functions for intelligent and efficient control of underfloor heating. The thermostat can be surface-mounted as well as using flush-mounted boxes. The display is illuminated when the thermostat is operated. Holiday mode or frost protection can be switched on and off by simply pressing a button. The thermostat offers four adjustable temperatures for each day of the week, which can be set individually for each day. The time of the temperatures can be set with an accuracy of 10 minutes. The display shows the measured room temperature and the time as standard. The desired room temperature can be adjusted manually at any time in 0.2 ° C steps using the plus and minus buttons. Basically, the thermostat is very easy to use and program. Operation and functionality are described in detail in the operating instructions.
- 4 different programs for each day of the week (28 different times and temperatures in total). Clock - programmable with 10 minute accuracy.
- Designed to be used with heating or air conditioning systems
- Measuring range of the temperature: 0-50 ° C, resolution of 0.1 ° C.
- Temperature control range: 5-45 ° C, resolution of 0.2 ° C.
- Hysteresis of 0.5 / 1.0 / 2.0 / 4.0 ° C, selectable
- PI system for optimizing the heating curve.
- Sensor calibration: from -4.0 ° C to 4.0 ° C, step 0.2 ° C
- Program copy function.
- Large, clear display with backlight.
- Temporary temperature change - the controller keeps the preset temperature from now until the next program starts.
- Holiday mode - the controller maintains the set temperature for the desired time, up to 99 days.
- Keep the settings - the possibility to change the temperature is blocked. This mode is e.g. useful for offices where only one person is authorized.
- No heating, i.e. Anti-Freeze mode - mode in which the controller maintains the lowest possible but safe temperature (5 ° C); the cooling in the air conditioning remains deactivated.
- Operating hours counter - max. 999 hours are displayed with a resolution of 1 minute.
- Frost protection - the controller switches on the heating when the temperature drops below 5 ° C. This function is always active.
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Output: 16 A 230 V AC, 1-pole relay switch.
- External temperature sensor - NTC 10k at 25 ° C.
- Automatic change between summer and winter time.
- Anti-stop system - the detachment is switched on for 1 minute once a week.
- Dimensions (length / height / width.): 132.5 x 85 x 27.6 mm.
Operating instructions E2026 (In German)
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,17 Kg|
|setting range:||5°- 45°C|
|max. load:||16 A / 230 V / AC|
|Certification:||according to EMC- und LVD-Directive|
|supply:||3 V (2 AA Alkaline Batteries, Batteries not included)|
|mounting:||Surface mounted and flush-mounted socket 60mm|
|area of application:||Heating, underfloor heating, boiler|
|output:||tension-free SPDT relay|
|Temperature measurement range:||-10°C...+50°C|
|Temperature readout accuracy:||0,1°C|
|Temperature control Hysteresis:||0,5°C / 1°C / 2°C / 4°C|
|Storage temperature range:||0°C...+65°C|
|protection class:||IP20, protection class II against electrical shocks|