Prefabricated self-regulating heating cable with seal for water pipe water pipe 10 W / m
Extherm - Self-regulating, universally applicable heating cable with gasket for inside pipe heating - completely pre-assembled 10W / mThe HTM cable consists mainly of conductive polymer materials and is a self-regulating heating cable based on PTC (positive temperature coefficient). Because of its continuous, parallel combination of heating matrix particles, it automatically regulates heating power by changing the resistance based on ambient temperature. - You can use any cable length without affecting the properties or overheating. Even with a possible cable crossing, the performance of this heating cable is basically preserved. This cable is perfect for heating pipes as well as drinking water pipes that do not require high performance or long distances. The cross section of the conductor is 0.56 mm². The cable has a thermoplastic insulation over the tinned copper braid shielding. The outer shell is resistant to UV light and is made from a thermoplastic fluoropolymer. Systems with lower specific thermal properties. It can also be used for pipelines and containers, especially in potentially explosive atmospheres. The heating cable is very durable - at least 25 years. The cable is pre-assembled with a 1/2 "seal for use as a pipe heating system in the inner pipe - brass screw connection with washers and rubber ring (see product images)The pre-assembly is the connection between cold cable and heating cable via a shrink tube, the cable is directly usable thanks to the attached seals for use in drinking water pipes.
- Safety - the self-regulating system prevents overheating and short-circuiting of the heating element.
- Constant temperature monitoring - the self-regulation of the heating power is achieved by the reaction to the ambient temperature.
- Saving energy - when the temperature rises, the automatic system lowers the heat output and reduces energy consumption.
- Durability - the laser bonding of the protective layer of the cable prevents corrosion and ensures a longer life.
- Easy to use - the uninterrupted parallel layout of the cable allows cutting during the installation process.