- Calorique Heizungen
- Sales Management Vadim Sorokin Agathastr. 80 52355 Düren Deutschland Steuer-Nr.:207/5230/2412 UST-ID: DE284916164 Plattform der EU-Kommission zur Online-Streitbeilegung: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr ,
- +49 2421 307 20 89
- +49 2421 307 57 46
- +49 152 295 84 990
We collect, process (store, modify, transmit, disable, delete) and use your personal data, such as
- Inventory data (data for the establishment, content or alteration of a contract about the use) such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax number, user ID;
- Use data (data that is required to enable the use of service/benefits to settle these), as features to identify the user, information about the beginning, end and scope of use of the user and the services utilized.
Under the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act we collect, store, modify, and transmit personal data
- For the purpose of the contractual relationship
- In order to protect our legitimate interests
- To protect legitimate interests of a third party
- For advertising, market research and public opinion purposes, if you have agreed to them and not objected. This is done within legally permitted boundaries in lists or other summary data about members of a group of people, which are limited to an indication of belonging to this group of people, professional, industry or business, names, title, degrees, address and date of birth.
We collect personal data when concluding the contract under the contractual agreement, which are necessary for carrying out the contract.
We store Personal Data:
- According to the consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data, which has been submitted by all eBay users provided at registration on eBay and is explicitly stated at this point
- To the extent of the details of registration and record in databases, user accounts and forums
- Online on the servers and backup media of the Internet Service Provider contracted by us
- Offline on its own servers and backup media
- Due to legal, statutory and contractual data retention requirements and for data backup and data control
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access.
We change personal data, if error corrections of adjustments to the data (because of name change, change of address, etc.) are required.
We transmit personal data – acting on behalf or by us contracted transport services as well as banks or internet payment services for the purposes of shipping and billing-
- To services appointed by us for the purposes of advertising, market research and public opinion research
- To, if necessary, by law or judicial agencies explicitly destined for transmitting
We delete personal data
- If their storage is prohibited,
- If they are no longer necessary for the accomplishments of the tasks at hand
- At the end of the contract and of the applicable legal, statutory or contractual retention periods and other statutory provisions
We lock personal data, if
- A retention conflicts with legal, statutory or contractual obligations.
- There is reason to believe, that the legitimate interests of the person concerned would be adversely affected by a deletion,
- If a deletion, is only possible with disproportionate effort, because of the specific type of storage.
Request for information (§ § 19, 34 BDSG), rectification, erasure or blocking (§ § 20, 35 BDSG) should be sent to:
Revocation of Consent
You can withdraw your consent for the processing (collection, storage, alteration, disclosure) of your data at any time with effect for the future.
To do this contact:
Calorique Heizungen, Agathastr.80, 52355 Düren
Note to Facebook function – as soon as you click in the shop on the Facebook Button, your Data will be transferred to Facebook and linked to your Facebook account, if you are registered and logged in to Facebook. If you do not want this data transfer, please make sure you are not logged in to Facebook with you user data or do not press the button. For more information about privacy at Facebook, go to www.http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
All information, company logos, texts, programs, graphics, images and other data on this web site are subject to copyright. They are, if no other property rights reservations exist, the property of the owner of this website. Any duplication or use in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
Notice of Liability
The vendor assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the supplier, which refer to damages of material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the presented information or by the use of faulty and incomplete information, are excluded, if no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent action of the provider exists.
Despite careful internal controls, the provider assumes no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked sites and other links are solely responsible for their content.
If sections or individual sentences of this text do not correspond, no longer correspond or do not completely correspond to the applicable laws, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
Instructions on Cancellation
Consumers are entitled to a right of cancellation by doing the following, where the consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity:
Right to Cancellation
You can cancel you contract within 30 days, without giving reasons, but in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) or if the items have been sent to you before the deadline - by returning the item back. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our obligation to inform under Article 246 § 2 in connection § 1 Sections 1 and 2 2 EGBGB and our obligations according to § 312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. To ensure the cancellation period sending the cancellation or the goods is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
Calorique Heizungen Agathastr.80, 52355 Düren, Germany;
Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
Exclusion of right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or those, which are not suitable due to their condition for a return or spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed.
- Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. Send the goods, if possible, in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components to us. Use a protective outer packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, please provide a suitable package for adequate protection against damage in transit.
- Send the goods, if possible, not gratis to us. We will reimburse you, but would like you to request the postage in advance, unless they are to be paid by you.
- Please note that the above paragraphs 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the rights of cancellation.